Kuya Daniel Razon realized that the bulk of those who need immediate medical attention may not even have the means to go to Clinic ni Kuya stations. Thus, Clinic ni Kuya regularly travels to far-flung areas and offers not only free medical consultations and medicines, but carries with it a bandwagon of dental, opthalmological and even legal services – available to clients without a cost. Clinic ni Kuya ties up with various organizations to render services to as many beneficiares as possible. One example is the recently-concluded simultaneous medical mission, in cooperation with Rotary Club of Kamuning Quezon City. The event, which helped over 13,000 people, made Kuya Daniel the second receipient of the Rotary Club’s Rock Award earlier this year.
- Kuya Daniel’s Innovative Concept Shines Through Once Again After Successful Wishful 5 Album Launch Concert
- For Intensified Disaster Preparedness, UNTV to Hold 3rd Rescue Summit on July 11
- Get It Straight with Daniel Razon Turns 8 this June
- MEGA Honors Kuya Daniel Razon as The New PH 2018 Awardee for Music for Revolutionizing Broadcast Media
- Through Kuya Daniel’s Drone Journalism Initiative, UNTV News and Rescue Achieves a Milestone